If you're looking for game-changing technology to improve your training programs, virtual reality, is definitely something you want to take a serious look at!
Using a fully immersive environment that simulates real world scenarios, you're able to put your trainees into all sorts of work conditions. Our simulations are so good, you forget you're looking at computer graphics. You feel like you're really there. Doing. Performing.
Just consider some of these possible scenarios:
- You have to train employees how to perform tasks that can be impacted by snowy or heavy rain conditions, but it's a bright clear July day.
- You have tasks that are admittedly dangerous, and you just don't have a good transitioning piece of education between bookwork and onsite training.
- You have expensive overhead and onsite training means HIGH costs.
- You have employees around the country/world and only a handful of training locations equipped with the necessary training tools.
- You know that if you were able to show consequences of inadequately completed tasks, retention and followthrough rates would be better.
In all of these situations, VR can help solve your problems. These systems are ultra-portable, inexpensive, and far more flexible in terms of content delivery than traditional learning methods.
If you're looking for more information on how to get your company started in VR, we've created a great resource for you! Just check out our Guide to Implementing VR!
Recent VR Projects
Click any of the projects below to see more information.
things to consider
While there is some debate about how high retention rates are when combining the 3 types of learning, we do know for sure that retention rates are much higher when we learn by DOING.
- Test scores have shown an increase of over 30%.
- Staff, employees, and students all show a higher level of engagement with their learning materials.
- Businesses and teachers can create the virtual environments that suit their individual needs.
- Employers can use Virtual Reality environments to train their staff in situations that are unsafe for real life recreation.
- Virtual Reality platforms allow for concrete education of abstract terms.
some of the Hardware We Develop For
If you don't see the hardware you'd like to work with listed here, please get in touch with us about your project anyway! We love working with new platforms!